Omar has been referred to as a modern day Indiana Jones and an Arab Richard Branson. He is a deeply passionate and influential speaker who draws from his own rich personal experiences in the world’s most challenging environments, and combines that with learning’s from his corporate life and entrepreneurial journey. Among the many key-note topics covered are:
- Survival Lessons from rowing across the Atlantic
- Leadership Lessons from Everest
- Goal-setting and preparing to achieve under duress – Overcoming adversity and pushing boundaries
- The art of teamwork and team dynamics
- Sustainability in business and climate change
- Entrepreneurship and following one’s passion
- Omar has delivered over 160 talks in over 10 countries across 5 continents.
- He was TEDxBend closing speaker in (Oregon, 2016) and TEDxCairo (2010) as well as a keynote speaker in many conferences like Rise Up Summit (Egypt 2013 & 2016), Egyptian Economic Development Conference (Egypt 2015) and Misk Global Forum (KSA 2016).
- Corporate clients have including the likes of Barclays, BMW, BP, Cemex, Coca-Cola, Danone, Eli Lilly, GSK, Hersheys, HSBC, MAF Ventures, Microsoft, Novartis, Orascom Telecom, Orascom Construction, P&G, PepsiCo and Unilever.
Naturally, if you have a specific requirement for your event, please let us know as speaking engagements can, to a certain extent, be tailored to fit client objectives. Please note that Omar is a not a trainer or there to talk explicitly about the internal workings of your company. He is an inspirational speaker who he is also skilled at using his own stories and experiences to invite the audience to think differently and point their attention to clear takeaway messages that ultimately move them and the organization forward.
The talk can be tailored from 15 minutes to an hour depending on preference. You may also allocate additional time for questions, answers and discussion.
For bookings and enquiries, please get in touch by sending an email to [email protected]. We will always endeavour to always get back to you within 2 working days.